If you are planning on changing over to rear disc brakes on your Early to 7/80 Land Cruiser, we have got the ultimate kit for you. Using the highest quality components:
- Laser cut mounting brackets,
- DBA slotted/anodized/ventilated rotors,
- MAF steel braided brake lines,
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Top quality rebuilt GM calipers with pads.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Loaded GM calipers.(58 – 7/70 REQUIRE NEW 10MM FITTING TO BE FIT ONTO FACTORY HARD LINE)
- Our DBA rear conversion rotors are the highest quality units available, and are manufactured specifically for this conversion.
Our rear disc brake conversion brackets are precision laser cut.
Installation of this kit requires a fair degree of mechanical skill. We offer an optional Wilwood adjustable proportioning valve (260-8419 available from ManAFre) or complete booster/master conversion kits (30-3182) or (30-3194) for those converting to 4 wheel disc brakes. Sold as a complete kit. Semi-floaters only