- A safari snorkel system relocates your engine’s air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available.
- Manufactured from premium quality polyethylene, safari snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable.
- Install one before your next trip and breathe easier knowing that your engine is protected by a safari snorkel.
FJ80 Snorkel Safari 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Snorkels are for more than just deep water crossings where they ensure water does not make its way through your airbox and into your engine while crossing rivers and unexpected flood ways. The fitment of a well designed and constructed snorkel, just as importantly, protects your engine from dust while traveling along dry dirt roads. The fitment of a snorkel re positions the air-intake to a much higher and cleaner location greatly reducing the amount of dust passing through to your air box and filter.
Safari invented the concept of the snorkel as a custom moulded, vehicle specific, engineered product for the 4×4 accessory industry, back in the eighties. Safari snorkels are engineered and manufactured in Australia from locally sourced materials. Safari snorkels are CAD designed around each vehicle unique design to absolpick-up precision for seamless integration.
Nothing fits like Safari. As a result of the intricate design process, working with a combination of CAD modeling and actual vehicles, Safari snorkels are manufactured to integrate seamlessly. Where other products might look similar, none are developed with such attention to detail from the air-box back to the Air Ram to work perfectly with your vehicle.
- UV stable crosslinked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength.
- High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements.
- Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing stainless steel and plated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture.
- Completely Australian designed and manufactured.